Saturday, July 21, 2012
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Our event will be held rain or shine! The annual St. Benedict Festival is a one day church fundraising event that offers a craft show, merchants, yard sales, church bake sale, spiritual growth and prayer opportunities, along with food and fun!
Events and Activities:
- Craft Sales: Homemade items for you and your home!
- Merchants: Direct sellers offering a variety of interesting and useful items and/or services!
- Yard Sales: Families will be selling their treasures!
- Food: Breakfast (continental) and grilled lunch items will be available for purchase, along with snacks, beverages and yummy desserts. A tented eating area will keep you out of the weather!
- Church Bake Sale: Homemade pies, cookies, breads and other delicious treats await you!
- Spiritual Opportunities: Walk our indoor labyrinth, spend time in quiet reflection and meditation, and/or experience various other prayer (e.g., healing, intercessory) opportunities.
- Dozens of drawings: enter to win Festival Vendor-donated items, along with gift cards and other things donated by local businesses!
Are you a crafter, merchant, or do you have yard sale items? Are you interested in renting a space at our event?
Questions? Can’t download our application? Email or call our church office: email@example.com or 630-759-5955.
Please support the following local businesses who have sponsored us this year, helping to make our Festival possible!
B.D.’s Mongolian BBQ
Bolingbrook Golf Club
Brunswick Zone – XL
Cheddars Casual Café
Eggs, Inc. Restaurant
Family Square Restaurant
Famous Dave’s BBQ
Jersey Mike’s Subs
LaQuinta Inns and Suites
Pelican Harbor Water Park
West Suburban Bank